And here we go again to try to make new highs. I think it is amazing that once the $SPY and the market in general reach a level where most traders see on their chart that the markets are overbought, but no one wants to look foolish an...
10 Laws of Stock Market Bubbles
Well the doji consolidation stats I posted yesterday gave 75% odds of a small retrace before (most likely) higher, but once again SPX took the lower probability path of the 25% chance of breaking up. It was a clear breakout candle so...
On Wednesday night, after some seriously wild action had settled down a bit after hours, I made some educated guesses in my trading room about what ES/SPX might do over the next few days. Some of these I also talked about on twitter t...
SPX: FOLLOW UP OF THE SHORT TERM EWP
DAX: FOLLOW UP OF THE SHORT TERM EWP
WEEKLY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
Sorry the chart for this post won't load into the Slope Activity Feed. You have to go to my site to see the chart mashup http://www.chpc.biz/history-readings/diminishi...
The lead indicating QQQ is warning
Crowded long NIKK-short yen trade weakens the call’s risk-reward
Apple vs. Facebook – You decide… Fun Chart We are Short Apple (AAPL) & Long Facebook (FB) at the time of this post
The Weekly Markets Analysis - $QQQ, $SPY, $TWTR, $TSLA, $GBPUSD, $XAUUSD
hat hasn’t learned about what happens to markets when they go curvilin
Recap Going into last part of the year, coming week may be not the busiest one in terms of number of risk events on the horizon due to thanksgiving holidays in US. Despite that many pairs are firing signals particularly EUR shorts and...
Recap Coming week looks much lighter on fundamental horizon, with more data coming in only on Wednesday. Last week JPY weakness carried it's momentum with the significant move on NZD/JPY. As it stands now JPY shorts are very much exte...
After quite slow start last week volatility certainly picked up after FOMC meeting ending up with more USD strength across. What was more surprising the day after, when BOJ came up with intent to prolong their QE, that sent JPY to new...