Last time I provided you with the shorts on my watch-list, today I'm giving you my long-setup list, and there are plenty of candidates out there. I plan on actually expanding this list over a couple of posts, because there are a ton of good setups out there. The problem is, that the market has gotten so parabolic, wanting to go long in a stock at this very point in time boarders on insanity.
While I think this market has got its head on crooked, I'm not going to try and be the guy that attempts to convince it the error of its ways. Instead, I'll follow the trend cautiously, and will pull my positions off the table should (or when) things go awry in this market. So I recommend that you stick this watch list here, that includes all of my stops for each one, (and they are ranked from favorite to least-favorite 1 – 20) and put it in your back pocket, and when this market pulls back some and comes off of these ridiculous new highs, THEN pull the trigger.
I know that there are some out there, that won't heed my advice on this, and that somehow this market is "different" than times past. If that's the case, then Godspeed, my friend.
1. Sigma Designs (SIGM) – 11.04
2. CVR Energy (CVI) – 8.27
3. PowerShares US Dollar (UUP) – 23.53
4. Stereotaxis (STXS) – 4.62
5. Matrix Service (MTRX) – 10.79
6. AMR Corp (AMR) – 8.34
7. American Science & Engineering (ASEI) – 73.39
8. Louisiana-Pacific (LPX) – 7.57
9. Greatbatch (GB) – 19.75
10. Mcgraw-Hill Companies (MHP) – 33.99
11. Suntrust Banks (STI) – 24.82
12. Amgen (AMGN) – 56.85
13. Ugi Corp (UGI) – 24.85
14. Pharmerica (PMC) – 17.45
15. M.D.C. Holdings (MDC) – 33.79
16. Cogent Communications Group (CCOI) – 10.36
17. Covidien (COV) – 48.29
18. Forrester Research (FORR) – 29.65
19. Hansen Natural (HANS) – 40.75
20. Telmex International (TII) – 18.21
Originally Posted on SharePlanner.com