September 18, 2010
Myrtle Beach South Carolina
(Leisa here…..) With
the SlopeFest pioneers of Las Vegas having had a grand ole time, SlopeFest East was
quickly in the making by our Iguanadon–technician, travel logistician and all
round good guy. I think that I speak for many of us at SlopeFest Las
Vegas, that meeting fellow Slopers was enjoyable beyond our collective
expectations. (Though bears battled by the bull market may have held low
expectations!) I know that my time with fellow Slopers was one of the
most memorable times of my life–it solidified what I know will be enduring
friendships. Now turning it over to Iggy….
The East Coast SlopeFest
is on!! Everyone is invited! No matter what part of the world you inhabit, take this opportunity to meet fellow Slopers in beautiful Myrtle Beach South Carolina.
Here’s the scoop, I’ve
chosen an oceanfront hotel/resort, the Caribbean Resort, where Mrs. Iggy and I have stayed before. You may certainly choose another hotel. Dinner will be at a nearby restaurant and brewery: Liberty Steakhouse.
This time period is perfect because it is outside of prime season. Simply put: Rates are low, weather is tolerable and crowds are GONE!
Here are the logistics–easy for any technician to handle:
- →Don't over analyze this….just say "Yes"
- →Make your own reservations at the resort or another of your choice
- →Adult guests are welcome for dinner–you'll have a chance to show them that your on-line friends are normal.
- →Dinner will be $60 per head (dinner, a couple of micro-brews, taxes+tip)–payable in cash at the door or via Paypal (e-mail for instructions). Any leftover money will be applied to after-party on the beach provisions
- →RSVP with the head count AND your on-line name to email@example.com
Leisa here….Tim has
agreed that whomever’s expectations are NOT met by SlopeFest East, he will
fully refund his subscription fees to his site.
Now what are you waiting for?