Slope of Hope Blog Posts
Slope initially began as a blog, so this is where most of the website’s content resides. Here we have tens of thousands of posts dating back over a decade. These are listed in reverse chronological order. Click on any category icon below to see posts tagged with that particular subject, or click on a word in the category cloud on the right side of the screen for more specific choices.
It’s not that big a surprise in this disgustingly Bernanke-manipulated market, but there is yet another Never Seen Before Ever for me to show you. Observe the S&P e-mini:
Notice anything interesting? Yep, it alternates. And it’s been doing so for 15 days.
The odds of this happening in a random environment (say, a coin toss) are, I believe, one in 16,384. I am not a math guy, so I’m assuming the odds are 1 to 2 to the 14th power. And if I’m wrong, and you’re right, well, bite me, because I’ve still got a full head of hair.
Further to my last Weekly Market Update, this week’s update will look at:
- 6 Major Indices
- 9 Major Sectors
- Germany, France, and the PIIGS Indices
- Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) and BRIC Indices & ETF (BKF)
- Canadian, Japanese, British, Australian, and World Markets Indices
- Commodities ETF (DBC), Agricultural ETF (DBA), Gold, Oil, Copper & Silver
- Major Currencies
- Comparison of SPX, Gold, USD & USB
- Comparison of SPX, CRX, USD & USB