View: 160625 - SPDR sectors cumulative volume.jpg
160625 - SPDR sectors cumulative volume.jpg
The sum of all 9 SPDR sectors was more than 1.5 times its average volume on Friday. 70% of the time this marks a low. The other 30% of the time (when the volume occurred during an advance), price tended to return to that level at least a couple more times over the coming months.