Thanks for your interest in Slope+. You were directed to this page because you either are not a subscriber to Slope+ or you are not signed into your account (or you simply asked to see this page!). You can sign up for Slope+ by going to this web page.
Slope+ is the subscription-based service for Slope of Hope. It features these benefits:
- Advertising-Free Environment: Tens of thousands of traders from all over the world visit Slope, and a variety of advertisements on the site are displayed on all the pages and within the comments stream. All of these advertisements are eliminated for Slope+ users.
- Exclusive access to ProphetCharts video library – Tim Knight, the founder of Slope of Hope, was also the founder of Prophet Financial Systems in 1992. Prophet’s crown jewel creation was ProphetCharts, which was conceived and developed by Tim. After Ameritrade purchased Prophet and all of its technologies, hundreds of thousands of traders around the world began using ProphetCharts, and here on Slope, Tim has created a series of easy-to-understand videos about all aspects of the product for the exclusive use of Slope+ members.
- Exclusive access to Technical Analysis video library – Tim Knight has been an active technical analyst for over a quarter of a century and has authored several popular books on technical analysis. For Slope+ users, he has recorded a series of videos about charting that are educational, easy-to-understand, and actionable for traders.
- Special posts only for Slope+ members – Some of the posts written on Slope of Hope will be for your eyes only – - and the eyes of other Slope+ members. You can get more trading ideas and insights with members-only access to posts reserved only for subscribers.
- The intangible benefit of feeling good for supporting Tim’s hard work! – Never underestimate the importance of a guilty conscience! Seriously, though, Tim decided to leave the corporate world of steady paychecks and generous benefits and dedicates himself full-time to his trading and this blog. You can support this decision, and his ongoing efforts, by being a paying member of the site.
The cost is deliberately small – $19.95 per month or $199.95 per year (which means you get two months for free) Ready to take the plunge? Click here!