Thanks for your interest in Slope+. You were directed to this page because you either are not a subscriber to Slope+ or you are not signed into your account (or you simply asked to see this page!). Whatever the reason, you can sign up for Slope+ by going to this web page. But perhaps you’d like to know a bit more about the service…..
Slope+ is the subscription-based offering from Slope of Hope. It features these benefits:
- Advertising-Free Environment: Tens of thousands of traders from all over the world visit Slope every day, and a variety of advertisements on the site are displayed on all the pages and within the comments stream. All of these advertisements are eliminated for Slope+ users for a cleaner reading experience.
- Exclusive access to ProphetCharts video library – Tim Knight, the founder of Slope of Hope, was also the founder of Prophet Financial Systems in 1992. Prophet’s crown jewel creation was ProphetCharts, which was conceived and developed by Tim. After Ameritrade purchased Prophet and all of its technologies back in 2005, hundreds of thousands of traders around the world began using ProphetCharts, and here on Slope, Tim has created an exclusive series of easy-to-understand videos about all aspects of the product for the benefit of Slope+ members. Here are a just a few thumbnail images from the collection:
- Exclusive access to Technical Analysis video library – Tim Knight has been an active technical analyst for over a quarter of a century and has authored several popular books on technical analysis. For Slope+ users, he has recorded a series of videos about charting that are educational, easy-to-understand, and actionable for traders.
- Special posts only for Slope+ members – Some of the posts written on Slope of Hope will be for your eyes only. These posts are what Tim considers to be the highest-quality, most-actionable ideas.
- Exclusive features in SlopeCharts – These include access to hundreds of years of historical data that others do not have, the ability to save customized charts for easy retrieval later, and the ability to “Favorite” charts in the data library, which will save you time later.
- The intangible benefit of feeling good for supporting Tim’s hard work! – Never underestimate the importance of relieving a guilty conscience! Seriously, though, Tim decided to leave the corporate world of steady paychecks and generous benefits and dedicates himself full-time to his trading and this blog. You can support this decision, and his ongoing efforts, by being a paying member of the site.
The cost is deliberately modest – $29.95 per month or $299.95 per year (which means you get two months for free) Ready to take the plunge? Click here!