Quick post on an interesting chart, CLDA.
What I like about it…
- Price has cleared a significant Volume by Price
- Volume is constructive over the last 10 days…but more volume needs to come in to push it forward
- It is solvent (but not profitable) and has already had a recent public offering.
- Revenues are growing
What I don't like about it…
- It's a biotech and subject to the vagaries of all biotechs.
- It is not profitable, so there is a cash burn.
Charts like this in industries like this have to be allocated risk capital.