Preface to all parts: 2018 was an extraordinary year for the Slope of Hope, now entering its 14th year in business. There were over 2,000 posts in 2018 alone, and I have extracted for you those I consider the best 1% which were not already included in my compendium Silicon Valley Babble On. For those who want to support the site, I encourage you to open up a brokerage account at tastyworks or subscribe to a Slope membership.
Here are the posts for this portion, in chronological order:
- La Dolce Vita – retirement isn’t what it’s cracked up to be.
- Achieving the Impossible – where do I find the time?
- That He Which Hath No Stomach to This Fight – the bears win!
- Will Chart for Booze – an anecdote about a poor sap who thought he knew what he was doing. Plus I got a free drink.
- Delta Delta Delta – a victory lap for my market prediction.
- The Final Blow – we bid farewell to BDI
- One Fund’s Instant Destruction – Rolex, cufflinks, tears
- Deconstructing the Crypto Genius – piece by piece
- How Now Dow Cow? – a startling pattern
- The Vomit Comet – a different view of the past nine years.