Slope of Hope Blog Posts
Slope initially began as a blog, so this is where most of the website’s content resides. Here we have tens of thousands of posts dating back over a decade. These are listed in reverse chronological order. Click on any category icon below to see posts tagged with that particular subject, or click on a word in the category cloud on the right side of the screen for more specific choices.
Enjoy the Snow at Woke Valley
I guess I shouldn’t be surprised at the geographic makeup of this nonsense. Anyway, this is a throwaway comment-cleaner post while I prepare something more substantive.
WOW! What a day! I’m typing this moments after the close, and here are my bullet point takeaways from this historic day:
- I achieved my profit goals for the year already; and there’s still ten months to trade!
- I took terrific profits early this morning and now have a mountain of cash for new positions;
- The rally that lasted most of the day is exciting, and it’s going to blow up in the bulls’ faces. Again.
- I am eager and ready to short the bejesus out of lovingly-selected positions on Friday.
- About 99.999999999999% of the planet thinks today was the bottom. It ain’t.