Slope of Hope Blog Posts
Slope initially began as a blog, so this is where most of the website’s content resides. Here we have tens of thousands of posts dating back over a decade. These are listed in reverse chronological order. Click on any category icon below to see posts tagged with that particular subject, or click on a word in the category cloud on the right side of the screen for more specific choices.
7 Most Encouraging ETFs for Bears
In spite of, oh, just about every day since October 13th, hope springs eternal in the bearish breast. I offer below seven ETF charts that I think speak well to great promise for the ursine set.
There have been a lot of small but helpful improvements in SlopeTalk recently.
- SlopeTV which gives us the ability to have live “watch parties” together (watching The State of the Union last night was a kick)
- Page Up/Page Down now works on the keyboard, so you can blast through comments
- We’ve made it work and look better for iPad users
- Users can now copy text from any comment for pasting elsewhere
- You can now control the volume of sounds in Preferences
- We’ve made notifications better, because it used to be that you and the sender of a message had to both be online; now it doesn’t matter anymore.
SlopeTalk has already exceeded my vision for it, and we’re going to be winding down development in a day or two and turning our attention to other matters. I hope it continues to be an increasingly popular part of the Slope of Hope!