Slope of Hope Blog Posts
This is the heart and soul of the web site. Here we have literally tens of thousands of posts dating back over a decade. These are listed in reverse chronological order. You can also click on any category icon to see posts tagged with that particular category.
Preface to all three parts: 2017 has been an exciting year for Slope, and I went looking among the literally thousands of posts this year to find what I considered the most intriguing. I earmarked twenty-one of them, and since that is too much for a single post, I’ve broken them into three equal parts. Here, then, are seven of my favorite posts from the year and a few words about each one. Thank you, Slopers, for making this place thrive for so many years.
- Not Even Worth a Binder – In which I decide there’s absolutely nothing about Martin Armstrong worth considering.
- Two Blondes, Two Fates – Marissa Mayer and Elizabeth Holmes. What are their similarities and differences, and why did one succeed while the other flopped?
- SlopeCharts is Live! – I excitedly announce the launch of my latest creation, which has been gobbling up my time ever since.
- Streetwise – this is probably my best-written post of the entire year. It’s about Zachary, who lives on the streets of Palo Alto. It also prompted a generous response from Slopers who sent him a surprising amount of cash to help.
- What Rich Used To Be – the massive changes that have taken place over the past few decades that have altered the meaning of rich, poor, and middle class.
- Blessings In Disguise – A look back at my life’s misfortunes and how they transformed themselves into positives, once some time had passed.
- Ego Salieri – A long post about my career and some bitter disappointments along the way.
I was seeing a possibility of a retracement last night and was talking about that this morning in my premarket vid. The 60min sell signals on ES and NQ have made target but there is a strong case on NQ for a hit of a wedge support trendline currently in the 6460 area and that has not yet been hit. On TF this is likely to be a pullback to establish a rising support trendline before the high probability retest of the all time high, though obviously this is a big news bomb week. Intraday Video – Update on ES, NQ and TF:
Long Nutanix (NTNX)