Slope of Hope Blog Posts
Slope initially began as a blog, so this is where most of the website’s content resides. Here we have tens of thousands of posts dating back over a decade. These are listed in reverse chronological order. Click on any category icon below to see posts tagged with that particular subject, or click on a word in the category cloud on the right side of the screen for more specific choices.
Preface to all editions: I have been in “I can’t believe I forgot this was on Slope” mode quite a lot lately. If I can’t remember all the cool stuff, surely some of you may have forgotten too! In that spirit, here are some reminders:
- Time Perspective provides a completely different view into your chart
- Options traders can chart up to three different historical volatility plots beneath a chart
- You can subscribe, free of charge, to an alerts system based on SlopeRules
- The Market Meter Matrix is a swift, highly visual way to get a sense as to how “hot” or “cold” the overall equity market is
- You can search the library of SlopeRules which other users have created