Preface to all parts: 2018 was an extraordinary year for the Slope of Hope, now entering its 14th year in business. There were over 2,000 posts in 2018 alone, and I have extracted for you those I consider the best 1% which were not already included in my compendium Silicon Valley Babble On. For those who want to support the site, I encourage you to open up a brokerage account at tastyworks or subscribe to a Slope membership.
Here are the posts for this portion, in chronological order:
- Opal the Miracle Chicken – a touching tale from the poultry
- Dedication – why I dedicated my latest book to Market Sniper
- Intraday Charts – and now we have MONTHS of this data!
- Where’s the Outrage? – my bewilderment that those snookered by the crypto-creeps aren’t rioting in the streets
- Financial Cold War – mutually-assured fiscal destruction
- Milquetoast Goofus – another cultural take-down from Tim
- To Boldly Go – Captain Kirk was a lusty chap, wasn’t he?