Look, honestly, I know I am not the brightest bulb in the hardware store, but this is my perception of recent events:
- When Trump was elected, in spite of the initial “holy shit!” reaction of limit-down markets, people assumed his willingness to rape the environment and let corporations run amok would be really good for equities, so they bid them into the stratosphere.
- A key component – – indeed probably the most important component – – of his bluster was that he was going to “repeal and replace” ObamaCare. I frankly think there is NO solution to the health care mess in the U.S., but that’s not the point of this post.
- Even with BOTH houses of Congress in his party, he completely failed to pass his first major legislative initiative. Make no mistake, this should be perceived as a totally pathetic embarrassment which presages his utter failure as “President”
- This algo-driven market, since it’s completely retarded and devoid of thought, actually RALLIED on the news.
- Now that we’ve had the weekend to let reality sink in just a little bit, maybe the stupid algos are realizing what dumbfucks they were on Friday and are dumping the ES, as God intended.
Trump PEAKED with his silly little speech to Congress in February when the mass media desperately tried to pretend that, gee whiz, maybe he’s not psychotic. It’s all downhill from here folks.
Oh, and if you think I’m against the guy, I’m not. I support him fully. He’s just what I’ve been waiting for to push the globe into unchecked financial pandemonium. So I’m a fan! Go get ’em, ya orange freak.